CalMorph is a program that outputs a large amount of data on cell cycle phase, cell forms, etc., for individual cells, from a set of pictures of cell walls, cell nuclei, and actins.
- CalMorph User Manual
describes basic usage of CalMorph, all the parameters generated by CalMorph and our experimental protocols.
||On Mac OS X
| Quick Usage
- Set up Java Language if you need (already installed in most computers)
- Download CalMorph.jar and his3.zip files
- Extract his3.zip which contains folder named his3 and 57 photos
- Double click CalMorph.jar icon (both windows and mac), and you can see the CalMorph window
- Click "Select" button, and choose your "his3" folder
- Click "Run" button on the bottom of CalMorph
- Wait and watch the status line close to run button
- You will see "Finish" in the status line when CalMorph is finished.
- The data folder in your directory contains the result
- "data/cell": analyzed images and parameters about individual cells
- "data/stage": statistical values about each orf
- Miwaka Ohtani, Hiroshi Sawai, Taro L. Saito, and Jun Sese
- Miwaka Ohtani, Hiroshi Sawai, Taro L. Saito, Jun Sese, Masashi Yukawa, Fumi Sano, Yoshikazu Ohya, and Shinich Morishita
- Hiroshi Sawai, Masashi Yukawa, Fumi Sano, Satoru Nogami, Jun Sese, Yoshikazu Ohya, and Shinichi Morishita